writings, projects and exhibitions of Clarissa Chikiamco

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Last few hours in Korea

I haven't written in over a month since arriving in Korea last 8 August for the Gwangju Biennale International Curator Course. The course closed a few days ago and I decided to spend 3 days in Seoul before flying back to Manila. I'm gearing up to attack the massive load of work that awaits me and which I'm trying to start on in these last few hours before my flight to Manila tonight.

For the people here who have visited my site because we met in Korea - anyong haseo! I'm glad you took the time to visit! Do know there's still a lot of updating on my site to do. This site served initially as documentation of my art writing but I think I should write more about my curatorial ideas, curating projects and upload more images. But in any case, please stay in touch and I hope we get to meet some time in the future soon or work on something together!

I will miss many things but more importantly many people whom I've met here. But as one of my classmates said - this is just the beginning. And so... here's to beginnings!

Now, to work.

No comments: