writings, projects and exhibitions of Clarissa Chikiamco

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

This blog has to be updated!

This blog badly needs updating! If people just pass by the blog, it looks like I abandoned it and writing entirely. No wonder I don't get that much emails anymore.

I have been writing less in the past year due to schoolwork but yes, I have still been writing from time to time but just delinquent in posting it here. If you factor in schoolwork then I can't remember when I have ever written this much : 20,000 words each semester at 5,000 words per subject so 40,000 words for 2008 and same amount for 2009. There have been countless sleepless nights, hair-pulling and head-pounding in the process but I do enjoy my studies and learning :) Unfortunately, I had to cut back on column and magazine writing but I do believe that my writing will be better after I get through the slough of thousands pages I have to read and thousands of words I have to write for school.

Ok, enough talk and more action - time to start posting!

No comments: