writings, projects and exhibitions of Clarissa Chikiamco

Friday, April 27, 2007

Larasati

So sorry I haven't posted in a while as I've been so busy writing. The next Metro Home issue will feature 5 pieces from me (3 galleries, 1 on Tata Montilla who does faux finishes and 1 on a lecture on Philippine Muslim Art at Lopez Museum) plus I'm working on a piece for Metro Society too (Leandro Locsin).

The Larasati Auction catalogue is OUT! :) I wrote the section on Philippine art, the collection organized by Artesan Private Limited headed by director Roberta Dans Thomas. I haven't been able to get my hands on the catalogue yet but I will during my trip to Singapore this weekend. Exciting!

Please visit the Larasati website to see the pieces for sale: www.larasati.net. Auction bidding is on 30 April 2007 :) Bid and support Filipino artists!

And for those wondering, I was paid a flat fee just for writing and no, I'm not dealing in art :)

No comments: